Stereo Audio Input/Output Isolator
The Model PB-2XX is designed to provide over 100dB of common mode isolation
at 60Hz and to help eliminate R.F. interference from radio and television stations.
Transformer isolation allows maximum interconnection flexibility, since both sources
and loads may be either balanced or unbalanced. Low impedance windings make this
unit suitable for patch bays and as a general purpose "fix-it" box and allow it to be
placed near either the output driving source or the destination input.
FULL PDF DATASHEET
- Ruler flat frequency response preserves "Audiophile Quality" signals
- High-Grade Nickel-Iron-Molybdenum alloy cores for extremely low distortion
- Faraday shielded windings for maximum R.F. interference rejection
- High quality gold plated connectors for long term reliability
- Available with a choice of XLR, RCA, 1/4" Phone Jack or BNC connectors
- Unpluggable screw terminal strip for easy "Home" to "Road" changeovers
- Convenient 7.0" W x 3.5" D x 1.6" H. dimensions allow rack tray or rail mounting
- Gold Contact DIP Switches allow for flexibility in grounding configuration